(c) 248.417.8898 (e) email@example.com (w) www.corpfa.com
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- FlightSafety International; Recurrent Flight Attendant Training & G550 evacuation Specialist Certification, February 2013
- Certified on Gulfstream, Boeing Business Jet (BBJ), Challenger, Falcon, Global Express, and Hawker
- Delta Air Lines, Annual Purser Recurrent Training Included; Facilitator, Leadership, Conflict Management, Communication & Customer Service, September 2012
- Delta Air Lines, Continuing Qualification; Trained in aircraft door operation/emergency evacuation, First Aid, CPR & AED, and self defense, April 2012
- Certified on commercial Airbus, Boeing, and McDonnell Douglas aircraft, April 2012
- City of Pontiac Fire Department; Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Certification, December 2011
- City of Southfield Fire Department; Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED Certification, November 2011
- TSA Crew Member Self Defense Training; Trained in deterring passenger threat, various striking, restraint, subdue and contact weapons techniques, December 2010
- Federal Aviation Administration, Cabin Safety Workshop; Trained in evacuation procedures, in-flight fire fighting, water survival/ egress, and physiological effects of a decompression, June 2010
- Survival Systems USA, General Emergency Duties Certification; Trained in cabin emergency response, water survival skills/egress, March 2010
- Techniques of Alcohol Management Certification, February 2010
- MSB Consultancy; facilitator, leadership, conflict management, and communication training, October 2007
- ServSafe Certification; Trained in foodborne pathogens, sanitation techniques, and food safety, September 2008
- FAA Certification, October 2004
Contract Flight Attendant, (2009-Present)
Association Of Flight Attendants, (2010-2012)
DTW Hotel Committee Representative
- Arrange & Coordinate meetings with Hotel General Managers for onsite hotel safety inspections.
- Inspect hotels through a series of detailed safety checklists.
- Gather, report, and investigate hotel complaints and problems by flight attendants & pilots.
- Attend meetings to review and discuss hotel safety concerns, complaints, and policies.
Jett Sett Management Services, Clinton Twp, MI (2007-2009)
Flight Attendant (G350/GV)
Contracts Include: General Motors, Fortune 500 Companies & Part 135 Charters
- Responsible for briefing with pilots regarding flight & safety procedures, checking emergency & medical equipment, catering, menu planning, interior set up, inventory, restocking & cleanliness of aircraft.
Delta Air Lines, Atlanta, GA (1989-Present)
- Responsible for maintaining proper safety procedures & service guidelines designated by the company.
- Medical emergencies, first aid, security, and self-defense training.
- Thorough knowledge of company policies and FAA regulations pertaining to safety, cabin preparation and service.
- Anticipated and responded to customer’s needs; responsible for passenger safety while ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable in-flight experience.
Member, National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), 2006
U.S. Passport Current
Chinese Visa (PRC) Current
“Fly With A Person You Can Trust!”